The Student Room Group

What is your first kiss story?

Scroll to see replies

I was 13 on a very wet and cold winter night. I used to hang around with this girl in school after school finished whilst we waited for her to go to guitar lessons. I decided that I would kiss her.

For some reason, I thought it would be romantic to kiss her in the cold wet rain, so I forced her to come outside. After walking around for like 20 minutes and getting my bum wet by sitting on a soggy bench and trying to get her to sit down too, we went back inside. To the library we went.

After we were done wringing out our dripping hair, I said to her, 'Hey (Insert Name), I really like you, you know.'

'Aw that's sweet,' she said, nervously looking at in every direction except at me.

'Do you feel the same way?' I tentatively ventured.

'Mhmm,' she nodded.

'Excellent,' I concluded, as if I had just gone over a chemical equation I had balanced to make sure it would work. Faster than a gooey frog's tongue could zip out and catch a fly, I slammed my lips on hers. My eyes were closed. I wonder if I missed.

As I pulled away, she choked out 'Well at least you're not a kiss-virgin anymore...'

I walked back home shaking like a seismograph that night, but it wasn't from the tiny, cold spears stabbing my skull and seeping through my navy blazer.

:biggrin:
TBD.
Original post by Marshall Taylor
Anybody else still haven't had one yet or is it just me?:colone:

I haven't
Original post by Goaded
Behind T block at school after break. He surprised me by just pushing his lips to Mine and I froze for about 30 seconds lol what a losa

High school haha what do you expect
Original post by Abstract_Prism
I was 13 on a very wet and cold winter night. I used to hang around with this girl in school after school finished whilst we waited for her to go to guitar lessons. I decided that I would kiss her.

For some reason, I thought it would be romantic to kiss her in the cold wet rain, so I forced her to come outside. After walking around for like 20 minutes and getting my bum wet by sitting on a soggy bench and trying to get her to sit down too, we went back inside. To the library we went.

After we were done wringing out our dripping hair, I said to her, 'Hey (Insert Name), I really like you, you know.'

'Aw that's sweet,' she said, nervously looking at in every direction except at me.

'Mhmm,' she nodded.

'Excellent,' I concluded, as if I had just gone over a chemical equation I had balanced to make sure it would work. Faster than a gooey frog's tongue could zip out and catch a fly, I slammed my lips on hers. My eyes were closed. I wonder if I missed.

As I pulled away, she choked out 'Well at least you're not a kiss-virgin anymore...'

I walked back home shaking like a seismograph that night, but it wasn't from the tiny, cold spears stabbing my skull and seeping through my navy blazer.

Awww cute
Original post by Abstract_Prism

'Mhmm,' she nodded.

Omg this story is gold!
First time I made contact with another mouth I was 4 or 5 and I just went up to her in the middle of the lesson. My teacher was like :erm: but there was a hint of fondness as well that I did that. The classmates obviously were gasping and everyone talked about it till I went to 2ndary :colonhash: Couldn't get the girl away from me either :wink:

First real kiss I was 14, snogged the **** outta each other at a bus stop
It was with a girl when I was about 8, I think. It was nothing special but a first kiss nonetheless. Think it happened in her bedroom, she just leaned over and kissed me on the lips for about 20 seconds and then done it once more after that. We thought nothing of it and never spoke about it after that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending