The Student Room Group

Resitting GCSE Maths in November

Anyone else thinking they might need to do this? :angry: Are you revising over the holidays to prepare for the worst? I've tried but I'm struggling to motivate myself. I want a break! At the same time, my life prospects are really limited if I don't have Maths and I think I failed. :frown:
Original post by greenmang0
Anyone else thinking they might need to do this? :angry: Are you revising over the holidays to prepare for the worst? I've tried but I'm struggling to motivate myself. I want a break! At the same time, my life prospects are really limited if I don't have Maths and I think I failed. :frown:

Perhaps take a day break from it if you're struggling to motivate yourself at the moment and then come back to it the next day, maybe the Pomodoro technique might help you? Having a look for interactive GCSE maths videos in youtube might be useful for you too? Definitely make sure to have short breaks so you don't burn yourself out. You could make revision more fun by using colours and pictures and stuff? Good luck! :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest