The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Students living in Newman Halls? Students Studying Criminology?

Hey guys :smile:

I'll be attending Liverpool Hope studying Criminology, I recently got my accommodation offer for Newman Halls. I wondered if anyone else was doing the same course or got offered Newman Halls?? It will be great to hear from you!
Reply 1
Original post by SomeStudent_

I'll be attending Liverpool Hope studying Criminology, I recently got my accommodation offer for Newman Halls. I wondered if anyone else was doing the same course or got offered Newman Halls?? It will be great to hear from you!

I am doing combined honours criminology and sociology but not staying in halls at all. Will be living at home
Liverpool
Visit website

Hey I'm doing criminology at Liverpool Hope too 😊 I'm not living in halls though...
Original post by Rebekah Jayne
Hey I'm doing criminology at Liverpool Hope too 😊 I'm not living in halls though...

I'm studying criminology too😊 But not living in halls either

I'm studying criminology too, have any of you seen the timetable yet?
Original post by Newbie16
I'm studying criminology too, have any of you seen the timetable yet?

Hey yes I have. I'm in on Monday Thursday and Fridays :smile:
Original post by Rebekah Jayne
Hey yes I have. I'm in on Monday Thursday and Fridays :smile:

Thanks! :smile: I got mine too in the end, Thursday and Friday :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending