The Student Room Group

Runshaw or Cardinal Newman College

I am so confused which college to pick? Any advice
Go to open days if you can, they definitely help and look on the websites of each college to see what subjects you might be interested in and what each college has to offer, read reviews from other students on Google too. Factor in practical things too like how long it would take you to travel to college and back from College everyday. I switched college's twice before I found the right college for me so I'm probably not much help but I hope this helps in some way.
Reply 2
Original post by Victoria_Helen15
Go to open days if you can, they definitely help and look on the websites of each college to see what subjects you might be interested in and what each college has to offer, read reviews from other students on Google too. Factor in practical things too like how long it would take you to travel to college and back from College everyday. I switched college's twice before I found the right college for me so I'm probably not much help but I hope this helps in some way.

Thank you so much. I have visited both colleges and went to taster days. But thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending