The Student Room Group

A level help

If i were to do biology, chemistry and maths for a level, do u think it would be difficult for me to do? I am especially having second thoughts on whether i should do Psychology instead of maths. I would like to hear from your opinions.
Thanks
hi I just finish my A s in yhose subs and spanish and idk it depends on you but I liked them idk how I did though well have to see on results day its a difficult set but they all complement each other and if you work hard it wont be bad I loved them(but im a nerd so who knows)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by GabbytheGreek_48
hi I just finish my A s in yhose subs and spanish and idk it depends on you but I liked them idk how I did though well have to see on results day its a difficult set but they all complement each other and if you work hard it wont be bad I loved them(but im a nerd so who knows)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thank you:smile:
yeah if you need help or advice at any timw feel free to ask

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jojo2000
If i were to do biology, chemistry and maths for a level, do u think it would be difficult for me to do? I am especially having second thoughts on whether i should do Psychology instead of maths. I would like to hear from your opinions.
Thanks

Are you saying you're having second thoughts to change from Maths to Psychology or are you saying the opposite?

I think you should consider what you want to do after you finish A-levels and whether those subjects will either help or hinder your application to future employers or high education institutions.

Think why you want to study Maths over Psychology and vice versa. Which one are you most interested in? Have you read both syllabi and see which one you prefer.

Quick Reply

Latest