The Student Room Group

Can someone please mark my answer for gcse english language paper 1 question 2 mock

I Have attached the exam source and my answer to question 2, could someone please mark it out of 8 and give fee back, really appreciated, I am practicing each question and want to master them for the upcoming GCSE in 2017, thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by Rabiul_Alam
I Have attached the exam source and my answer to question 2, could someone please mark it out of 8 and give fee back, really appreciated, I am practicing each question and want to master them for the upcoming GCSE in 2017, thanks.

This is not a bad attempt, and some very interesting ideas have been explored to a limited extent. However, you have to make sure you add a proper introduction, rather than just diving into the content. Your introduction should basically summarize what you're going to say in a couple of lines. There are also quite a lot of grammatical errors. Make sure you vary your sentence length and use a variety of punctuation to enhance the quality of your answer. Although the analysis is quite good, I feel you could have analysed deeper. I don't really think you need to include so many quotes, because the examiner is mostly looking at the quality of your analysis. This would probably get 5/8 (although I have been quite critical so you might get more than 5!)

Hope this helped you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending