The Student Room Group

Boyfriend said about foursome

Me and my boyfriend were hanging out with his best friend and girlfriend and he suddenly said about having a foursome (kinda jokingly) but it made me wonder if he fancies the other girl... What would you think from this "joke"?
Hot
Relationship goals.
Are your names Bob, Carol, Ted and Alice?

I'm sure it's a possiblity, but if you're maybe 16 or 17 then I wouldn't be surprised if that was just '**** that teenagers say'.
Reply 4
Maybe he fancies the other guy.
Sounds like good fun you should do it
That it wasn't a good joke at all
Bantz 👍🏼
Original post by Anonymous
Me and my boyfriend were hanging out with his best friend and girlfriend and he suddenly said about having a foursome (kinda jokingly) but it made me wonder if he fancies the other girl... What would you think from this "joke"?

he wants ***** someone more attractive, no joke
It depends. Maybe he just wants to try something new. It doesn't necessarily mean he wants to have sex with a more attractive girl or whatever

Tell him you are all for it as long as you get some boy on boy action.
Yeah tell him it's a great idea and you'd love to shag his best friend. He'll go off the idea.

Must have eyes for her lol
Maybe he's turned gay for his buddy.
Reply 14
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Bantz 👍🏼

no one bantz about that sort of stuff. he was obviously dropping hints or wishfully thinking out loud
Communication is key. Just ask him. We don't know what's going on in his mind. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending