The Student Room Group

Didn't take repeat exam - will my UCAS update?

Hey guys, hoping someone can hopefully shed some light on this issue please.

I'm awaiting my A2 results tomorrow. I applied via UCAS to study Business & Economics at Uni of Salford (firm) and Economics at Uni of Portsmouth (insurance). My AS grades were ACD (applied business, economics, and history respectively). My A2 predictions are ABC - and my conditions for my firm & insurance are 300 and 280 points.
When I originally set up my UCAS account, I submitted that I was going to repeat an AS Economics module (which i got a C in - I got a B in the other module). However - I decided around Feb/March that I wouldn't bother repeating it and instead focus solely on doing well in the A2 exams. I had already decided and chosen my firm/insurance choices in January. I (stupidly) didn't disclose this information to UCAS as it simply passed my mind.

I'm just wondering whether that AS module result will remain blank on my UCAS tomorrow and will have affected Salford in their decision to accept me (if I reach their conditions that is)?

Thanks!
Original post by sableo
Hey guys, hoping someone can hopefully shed some light on this issue please.

I'm awaiting my A2 results tomorrow. I applied via UCAS to study Business & Economics at Uni of Salford (firm) and Economics at Uni of Portsmouth (insurance). My AS grades were ACD (applied business, economics, and history respectively). My A2 predictions are ABC - and my conditions for my firm & insurance are 300 and 280 points.
When I originally set up my UCAS account, I submitted that I was going to repeat an AS Economics module (which i got a C in - I got a B in the other module). However - I decided around Feb/March that I wouldn't bother repeating it and instead focus solely on doing well in the A2 exams. I had already decided and chosen my firm/insurance choices in January. I (stupidly) didn't disclose this information to UCAS as it simply passed my mind.

I'm just wondering whether that AS module result will remain blank on my UCAS tomorrow and will have affected Salford in their decision to accept me (if I reach their conditions that is)?

Thanks!

It should be okay but if your ucas track doesn't show decisions in the morning then phone ucas's qualifications team to be sure your application was correct.

Quick Reply

Latest