The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Rejected from CS+Maths

My offer from Bristol was A*AA and I managed to get A*AB in maths, computing and psychology respectively, and I was rejected. I've read almost everywhere online that Bristol will not reconsider applications but I'm really hoping there is some sort of exception, even if I study just Computer Science. Has anyone here asked to be reconsidered successfully?

The B was in psychology which is essentially irrelevant to the course subject which makes me feel a bit more agitated than I should. I'm just really hoping that there is some sort of hope for me here. Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by peterwg33
My offer from Bristol was A*AA and I managed to get A*AB in maths, computing and psychology respectively, and I was rejected. I've read almost everywhere online that Bristol will not reconsider applications but I'm really hoping there is some sort of exception, even if I study just Computer Science. Has anyone here asked to be reconsidered successfully?

The B was in psychology which is essentially irrelevant to the course subject which makes me feel a bit more agitated than I should. I'm just really hoping that there is some sort of hope for me here. Thanks.

There's literally no chance to be reconsidered unfortunately, since they already review applications and grades carefully and are now full.

Is a gap year at all open? If so, you could try resitting the B.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending