The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Need advice on getting the Platinum Card (perhaps from people whove had it before?)

okay so im considering getting the platinum card (the £140 one that lasts all year)
however, im not quite sure if its quite suitable for me?
like i feel like i wouldnt go out enough to make it worth it, cause im not huge on going out, and im not a fan of like dj sets or anything (going out is great but im pretty certain that i wouldnt be going out every week, yknow?)
so i need advice- does anybody think i should just go for it? or should i perhaps get just the £60 freshers wristband instead? or maybe neither?
please help im so stuck on this
Reply 1
Original post by radicalspacecat
okay so im considering getting the platinum card (the £140 one that lasts all year)
however, im not quite sure if its quite suitable for me?
like i feel like i wouldnt go out enough to make it worth it, cause im not huge on going out, and im not a fan of like dj sets or anything (going out is great but im pretty certain that i wouldnt be going out every week, yknow?)
so i need advice- does anybody think i should just go for it? or should i perhaps get just the £60 freshers wristband instead? or maybe neither?
please help im so stuck on this

one word - don't - people bought it last year and it's not worth your money unless you go to all of the events every Wed/Sat night - which are literally the same week in week out - just go for fresher's tickets is my advice
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by CLM010195
one word - don't - people bought it last year and it's not worth your money unless you go to all of the events every Wed/Sat night - which are literally the same week in week out - just go for fresher's tickets is my advice

thought that might be the case, thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest