The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE results

Is there a way to know which was the highest grade worldwide at Physics Edexcel GCSE?
What do you mean? If you are talking about is there anyway to know who got the highest grade (or marks), it would be full marks/UMS (probably).
Original post by Loukas P.
Is there a way to know which was the highest grade worldwide at Physics Edexcel GCSE?

I'm not sure that information is publicly available… although, the odds that nobody achieved top marks for the paper is astronomically low. And so the highest grade is probably 100%.

For almost every single paper, the highest mark would be 100%, except in really really really really rare cases.
Reply 4
Original post by iEthan
I'm not sure that information is publicly available… although, the odds that nobody achieved top marks for the paper is astronomically low. And so the highest grade is probably 100%.

i think last year the international award was given to a Cypriot who achieved 314/320ums
i think last year the international award was given to a Cypriot who achieved 314/320ums

If the information is released publicly like that, then I believe you already know the answer to your question. :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by iEthan
If the information is released publicly like that, then I believe you already know the answer to your question. :tongue:

i was present to the pearson award ceremony thats why i know the grade

Quick Reply

Latest