The Student Room Group

Would you consider this to be a lot of sexual partners?

So I'm a 23 year old girl. I lost my virginity at 16, and have since slept with 20 guys. 12 of these were from 16-18.

I'm not asking if I deserve any judgement or such for this, as I know this is not the case, but I'm asking how this compares to the average? Would it be considered a high number?

Scroll to see replies

I mean I'm 18 and have only ever had sex with one guy (we've been together 2 1/2 years) but frankly, it doesn't matter; you do what you want as long as you're being safe go out there and get as many guys as you want it shouldn't mater if it's considered a high number or not or whatever! As long as you're happy then have fun! :biggrin:
no its not that bad honestly babe don't worry about it. Im 19 and I've slept with lots of guys I'm going to try and tone it down a lot at uni and kind of get over my sl*tty period. Ive realised like why not make the most of being young and desirable, you only live once and if you enjoy it then why the hell not. Its becoming way more socially acceptable now anyway. It doesn't matter what other people consider to be a lot or not many, they don't matter- how you feel and if your enjoying yourself is what matters xx
It's fine. People who slut shame anyone need to get over themselves.
Honestly, all I can say to you is

Spoiler

Reply 5
^^^exactly what they said. As long as it's consesual and safe (and you're happy) then nothing is wrong :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
no its not that bad honestly babe don't worry about it. Im 19 and I've slept with lots of guys I'm going to try and tone it down a lot at uni and kind of get over my sl*tty period. Ive realised like why not make the most of being young and desirable, you only live once and if you enjoy it then why the hell not. Its becoming way more socially acceptable now anyway. It doesn't matter what other people consider to be a lot or not many, they don't matter- how you feel and if your enjoying yourself is what matters xx

And yet here you are posting anonymously. :rolleyes:
20 is nothing. Come back when you're in the 80's :wink:
To each their own. Live life the way you want to.

Thread's like this make me feel like I'm missing out. :colonhash:
It's pretty normal, a lot of my friends have/had slept with that many guys or more at your age. It's not like you have to have it tattooed on your face, no one is going to know unless you tell them.*
it's more than most, but at the same time, it doesn't matter whatsoever and has nothing to do with you being a good partner or not.
Compared to most people on TSR I expect it is a lot.
Reply 12
Yes, I would
It's not a lot compared to some people I know. My friend has had sex with over a hundred.
It's alot
Personally I would find it off putting if a girl had slept with that many blokes, but that's just my preference
Original post by Kieranisda1
Personally I would find it off putting if a girl had slept with that many blokes, but that's just my preference

Lol, nobody cares for your blatant sexism.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994

In what way is that sexist

You find it 'off-putting' that a girl slept with that many people.

1) That wasn't the question she asked
2) You probably think that a guy sleeping with the same amount of girls is A-Okay
3) Again, nobody cares

You find it 'off-putting' that a girl slept with that many people.

1) That wasn't the question she asked
2) You probably think that a guy sleeping with the same amount of girls is A-Okay
3) Again, nobody cares

Quick Reply

Latest