The Student Room Group

jamestg's journey to Durham

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamestg
Went to York today and it was amazing! Can't wait to start in September!

Also heard back from Durham. They said they still would not accept, but would potentially offer me a place next year - most likely with retakes to get at least A*A*B. However that - I think - will only happen if I drop out of York.

Congrats on York :smile: it's a great university :woo: hope everything is well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jamestg

Also heard back from Durham. They said they still would not accept, but would potentially offer me a place next year - most likely with retakes to get at least A*A*B. However that - I think - will only happen if I drop out of York.

So York is a plus!? Great, can't wait to visit you in the second greatest Northern English city. (...gotta love Manchester). :hugs:
Reply 442
I think today is the first day that I've felt like my hard work and effort has been rewarded :smile:
You've come a long way!! Be proud of yourself, I know I'm proud of you :smile: congratulations!
Huge congratulations James! Fantastic grades!
Original post by jamestg

Just came across this thread and for someone who schooled in North Yorkshire (Not too far from York University), you'll honestly love it there. I loved it there and it was extremely fun, everyone is so nice and most places are easily accessible not to mention Leeds isn't too far away if you're looking for a wider variety for shopping. I hope you enjoy it! :smile:
Reply 446
I'm not at uni yet and I already feel poor?¿ How can this be?¿
Original post by jamestg
I'm not at uni yet and I already feel poor?¿ How can this be?¿

why are newspapers so expensive? :emo:
Congrats James and wish you all the best in whatever you do! Hard work does pay off ;-)
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending