The Student Room Group

Will universities see my AS breakdown?

Hi, basically what it says in the title. Will universities see my individual exam UMS, or is it just Cambridge that does that?
If it was the reformed AS, I don't think they will
Original post by Hariex
Hi, basically what it says in the title. Will universities see my individual exam UMS, or is it just Cambridge that does that?

Hello,

You can declare each individual module through UCAS - this will include the module name and grade - but if you are taking the 'new A-Level', which doesn't include AS - it's a linear course, then universities will see your predicted grades.
Reply 3
Original post by Hariex

It's not given via UCAS. Cambridge, and I think Durham for some courses (?), ask for it separately via their SAQ.

You will only have it for non-reformed AS-levels (eg Maths). New, reformed AS-levels, if you sit them, don't have UMS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jneill
It's not given in UCAS. Cambridge, and I think Durham?, ask for it separately via their SAQ.

You will only have it for non-reformed AS-levels (eg Maths). New, reformed AS-levels, if you sit them, don't have UMS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does that mean there is no way for us to provide our marks for reformed subjects if we want to?
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Does that mean there is no way for us to provide our marks for reformed subjects if we want to?

Ucas never asked for ums only module grades. Good ums was only ever included in the reference - that is still the case for good marks in reformed AS exams.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending