The Student Room Group

Going to uni but haven't booked my driving test

So I go to uni on the 16th/17th and I've yet to book my driving test, I passed my theory the other week but I searched for available dates and they're all in October/ November. My uni is about a 45 minute drive from where I live or a £20 train return... What do I even do in this situation? I don't want to put my driving on hold because I'll become less confident driving but at the same time, making a trek home each lesson is going to be a nightmare.
Reply 1
Original post by lukeydavis
So I go to uni on the 16th/17th and I've yet to book my driving test, I passed my theory the other week but I searched for available dates and they're all in October/ November. My uni is about a 45 minute drive from where I live or a £20 train return... What do I even do in this situation? I don't want to put my driving on hold because I'll become less confident driving but at the same time, making a trek home each lesson is going to be a nightmare.

If a small amount of time passed will makr you a lot less confident at driving, you probably are not ready to pass a test?? No offence but like, what are you going to do if you pass and don't drive for say 5 months - will you still be really unconfident? Likely to have an accident?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending