The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pinkberry_y
Yes I do

Not for this reason, when I graduate I'll have a fairly stable and well paid job to live on, however I don't want to be the breadwinner of the relationship and find a male who is rich and successful in his career to be a very attractive trait

:colonhash: would you date someone who was say... not the wealthiest?
What's the apprenticeship?

please don't tell me you're gonna be tradie scum.
Original post by cbreef
:colonhash: would you date someone who was say... not the wealthiest?

Define not the wealthiest
Good luck! :smile:
As someone who has done hiring, apprenticeships are fine.

It depends on what the apprenticeship is in, what qualifications you have gotten on your own dime and the passion you show for the subject.
Right. This is what I've decided to do. I'm going to spend the day working in retail somewhere. However, I will be studying two A-levels at home; Maths and Further Maths.
ciao ragazz'

please leave forehead data with Cheryl at reception.*
I've made amendments to my plans. I will be working and studying two A-levels at home; I'm wary of the speed material is covered.
Reply 28
Original post by Jamie Vardy
I've made amendments to my plans. I will be working and studying two A-levels at home; I'm wary of the speed material is covered.

There is no point in doing just two. Uni's accept a minimum of 3.

Should have just stuck to the apprenticeship.
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Define not the wealthiest

I dunno. Say <50k a year?
Original post by cbreef
I dunno. Say <50k a year?

No
@Tai Ga At what point have I expressed any desire to go to University?
Reply 32
@PHD2027 @Tai Ga At what point have I expressed any desire to go to University?

what on earth is the point of doing A levels without the intention to proceed to university? Especially if you're only doing two as a lot of the "good" jobs have a minimum UCAS point requirement.

It's a waste of time doing it for self-gratification if you're not using it as a stepping stone for university. Spend your time more wisely and do an apprenticeship,
lol how can you give up so easily o_0, did you do really bad in GCSES?
Original post by SuperHuman98
lol how can you give up so easily o_0, did you do really bad in GCSES?

Yeah :frown: 2As, 6Bs, 2Cs
Original post by Tai Ga
what on earth is the point of doing A levels without the intention to proceed to university? Especially if you're only doing two as a lot of the "good" jobs have a minimum UCAS point requirement.

It's a waste of time doing it for self-gratification if you're not using it as a stepping stone for university. Spend your time more wisely and do an apprenticeship,

At this time three A-levels will be a bit much due to the problems I'm having.

That's not bad for a Premier League champion.
Original post by redbronze1
That's not bad for a Premier League champion.

If real Jamie Vardy was in his position he would go from those results to A*A*A* and would study with Mahrez

Wait, that's bad?

I got 3A's 5B's and 2C's and still went on to do moderately well at college. Dropped out of university first time around like but if you knuckle down there's nothing to it.
Original post by SuperHuman98
If real Jamie Vardy was in his position he would go from those results to A*A*A* and would study with Mahrez

With Ranieri as his tutor, anything is possible.

Latest