The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Anyone looking for accommodation??

I am looking for a replacement tenant for my student accommodation in Newcastle. The building caters for both Northumbria University and Newcastle University students as its less than a ten minute walk from both campuses. The room is a self catered en-suite with a kitchen shared with 3 other female students. The agreement is from now until September 1st of 2017 and the rent is £120 p/w with a £250 security deposit. I have already payed the first instalment of £612 which i will be happy to deduct from the new tenants total rent. The agreement will be taken with UNITE students, the company who owns the building. The building is located in Pandon Bank, NE1 2JA and is called Manor Bank. The room is in great condition and the building is very modern with all the facilities a new student could need. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly!
Reply 1
Hello,
My daughter is currently looking for Newcastle student accommodation, is this still available please?
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Unimum3
Hello,
My daughter is currently looking for Newcastle student accommodation, is this still available please?

It is yes, is there anything you would like to know?
Reply 3
Thank you for your quick response. I'm answering on her behalf as she's at work at the moment. Which uni are the others girls studying at & what year are they in please?
Reply 4
Original post by Unimum3
Thank you for your quick response. I'm answering on her behalf as she's at work at the moment. Which uni are the others girls studying at & what year are they in please?

They are studying at Northumbria university and I believe all of them are in there first year. The building consists of students from Northumbria and Newcastle university with quite an even split. The Newcastle students will be moving in on Saturday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending