The Student Room Group

lost gcse certificates

help I have just been offereda place through clearing and the university want to see my results, I only have my access results certificate and dont have any gcses iwill have to wait up to 28 days before i can get these but im supposed to start and enrol in 3 days what can i do. will edge hill university wait for my results and let me enrol?
Reply 1
Original post by busterblueblood
help I have just been offereda place through clearing and the university want to see my results, I only have my access results certificate and dont have any gcses iwill have to wait up to 28 days before i can get these but im supposed to start and enrol in 3 days what can i do. will edge hill university wait for my results and let me enrol?

You'll need to speak to the uni asap and explain. The sooner you tell them, the less it looks like you have anything to hide.
Tell the uni straight away! You will probably still need to buy replacements from the exam boards but I should think they will let you enroll and start your course with the proviso that you still need to provide proof within a certain time frame.

Quick Reply

Latest