The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

well done! :smile: u totally desrve it. i remember u from edinburgh interview and u said u didni no if u would get da results cause of not gettn a lot of class tym. i need 2 wait 2 2moro. now im totally stressin!!!!
Reply 2
Well done!!!!! Im afraid Im not that clued up on the Scottish system but I do know that those are a great achievement! Especially with your school being so anti AH lol. Well done! xxx
Reply 3
Congrats!!! :party:

Best of luck with Glasgow!!

A friend in my year was on the waiting list and heard on the day the rest of the UK results were released so hopefully you should hear then as well!!
just got ma results dis second

AH bio - A
AH chem - A
AH math - B (thought id failed!!!!!!)
H eng - A

im goin 2 glasgow!
Reply 5
WOW! weldone! thats amazing, hopefully ill see u there!
Hope so! :smile:
Reply 7
Ahh!!!! they told me they would phone me tomorrow so i went out for a few hours, and when i got home there was a message from them asking me to phone them back. . . .and i phoned them back and joyce wason and the other woman have both gone home for the evening! grrr.
tell me how it goes 2moro. when u goin 2 fone them?
Reply 9
i left a message saying that i would be home all morning tomorrow. so if they dont phone me by 10am ill call them.
#cyber# ill check 2moro 2 c what happens. good luck!!!
Reply 11
thanks, ill PM u my msn.
Reply 12
I Got In!!!!!!!! Yey!!!! Im In! Im In! Im In! Im In! Im In! Im In!
Reply 13
Well done! If only I could be as lucky!
Reply 14
lucyrobyn
I Got In!!!!!!!! Yey!!!! Im In! Im In! Im In! Im In! Im In! Im In!

!! Well done!!!!!! I'm so jealous!! Hope I am as lucky. If I am, I will be seeing you at Glasgow this Sept/Oct!
WEll DONE!!!! i knew youd get in!
Reply 16
Congratulations!!!
I got my results back a few weeks ago too and I am going to Edinburgh! :biggrin:
heay a dentists congratulating u! lol :party:
Congratulations!! That is brilliant news! You will have such a great time at Glasgow, we have SO much fun!! :biggrin:
Reply 19
Well done
I got my results the other day

AH Chem B
AH Bio B
AH Physics B
H music B

I'm going to Edinburgh!

Is anyone else doing vet med at Edinburgh?

Latest

Trending

Trending