Dr Simon Swift...

...is a very good-looking man.

Scroll to see replies

His lectures are pretty good as well.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Yeah, I looked at the undergraduate options on the Leeds website. He seems to put a lot of philosophy in them. I might apply to Leeds next year then...

...purely for the university, of course :wink:
Yeah. I had him for Reading Prose in first year and Romantic Literature in second, good stuff. Snappy dresser too.
Reply 4
... This might seem like a strange question... does he wear black a lot?
Hmm not reaaaally, I seem to remember him wearing sort of pastel shades maybe but with a dark blazer jacket over them. I think I should stop replying to this now..

EDIT: My Creative Writing tutor wore all black all the time (+ black Converse), tall and skinny guy. Can't remember his name though.
Reply 6
*checks web page for creative writing man*
Haha I just looked, he isn't listed on the Performing & Cultural Arts school site anymore. Sorry!
Reply 8
Damn - I found a Mark Taylor Batty that apparently tutors creative writing. But he's no Simon Swift...
Yeah Simon is quite a looker.
No girl missed his Reading Prose lectures last year =)
Reply 10
Yeah Simon is quite a looker.
No girl missed his Reading Prose lectures last year =)

I imagine... I bet he's an interesting man too. I also just wanted to post this to say:

LMAO at your profile picture.

That is all.
Reply 11
Simon Swift is the most handsome professor ever ...
Sorry to bump an old thread...but yes Dr Swift is dreamy:smile:
I smiled when I saw this thread. I think I've seen him around the School of English and very much inclined to agree with the above.
:smile:
Some of the English lecturers are also quite handsome. That's another reason to apply to Leeds I suppose...
Reply 16
I never went to Leeds in the end, so I still haven't seen The Swift in person.
He's a bit more greyish now than in his photo on the School of English website. Still handsome though :smile:
I usually just flick through threads on the UoL forum...Just wanted to make an account to add that Simon Swift is a very gorgeous man. I now have a new found appreciation for men with facial hair. And his voice ...*swoon*.
Why didn't you end up going to Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest