The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
will the decision on ucas come at like 1 min past midnight or do we hav to wait for bout 20mins
Horrorshow
Ooh you are one of the good ones aren't you :hugs: :p:

I just hope it's not me, as I will be checking at midnight. I'll probably get bored of pressing refresh by about 00:30 though so I'll pass on the chance of an all nighter!

I really hope you make it :smile:
Reply 382
Remo
will the decision on ucas come at like 1 min past midnight or do we hav to wait for bout 20mins

theyre going to update throughout the night...some will get at 1 past midnight...others mite not get it til 7.am the next morning...and this is only if ucas website doesnt crash...like it has done for last 3 years!
Reply 383
Krimbo
theyre going to update throughout the night...some will get at 1 past midnight...others mite not get it til 7.am the next morning...and this is only if ucas website doesnt crash...like it has done for last 3 years!

thx krimby, i hope it doesn't crash or i will go mad. :biggrin:
Do you reckon UCAS will update in alphabetical order or in order of UCAS numbers?
Reply 385
Dark and Lovely
Do you reckon UCAS will update in alphabetical order or in order of UCAS numbers?

hopefulLy aLphabetical cos my surname begins with A :biggrin: They might do it in the order of who appiled first gets their reply before the ones who applied later.
Unlucky for Zachary Zane :p:
Reply 387
calcium878
Unlucky for Zachary Zane :p:

yea lolz :rolleyes:
Reply 388
Remo- do you go to my college just out of interest? (It's in my profile)
Reply 389
emsy88
Remo- do you go to my college just out of interest? (It's in my profile)

no i go to a school. but i know your college though
I'm an A too!! -Surname wise, but my ucas username would be towards the end!!

I applied quite early aswell
Reply 391
Remo
no i go to a school. but i know your college though

ah ok just wondered if there were some secret TSRians I didnt know about at college!
Reply 392
Dark and Lovely
I'm an A too!! -Surname wise, but my ucas username would be towards the end!!

I applied quiet early aswell

yea same. my username begins with R :frown:
I guess they'll do them in batches to lessen the strain on their computer systems......most likely by application number so those that applied first are probably more likely to see if they got in by 8am.
Reply 394
emsy88
ah ok just wondered if there were some secret TSRians I didnt know about at college!

ok lol :biggrin:
what! 6 days?:eek: ALREADY?:eek:
Reply 396
5 days tomorrow:biggrin: From monday, I just know that time will go so slowly:frown:
They probably do it by app number.. I applied quite early, so wouldn't mind :biggrin:
Reply 398
I just want the weekend out the way! It is going to DRAG majorly. Then I have filled my week pretty well up until thursday to try and avoid obsessing. If I had known the extent of my neurosis I would have planned the four weeks before in detail to avoid obsessing.
Reply 399
emsy88
I just want the weekend out the way! It is going to DRAG majorly. Then I have filled my week pretty well up until thursday to try and avoid obsessing. If I had known the extent of my neurosis I would have planned the four weeks before in detail to avoid obsessing.

You know what you should do? Whack yourself with a big plank of wood, across the head:smile: And everytime you wake up from your coma, just whack yourself again:biggrin: That way, you never need to think about anything relating to results day:wink:

Latest