The Student Room Group

Girls, is being funny attractive?

Scroll to see replies

If they find it funny, then that is a positive. How can that not be a powerful attractive attribute?
It's subjective though, so if you think it's funny, but they think it makes you look like an idiot or you dont have their sense of humour, then it wont do you any favours. Bit obvious.
Original post by 999tigger
If they find it funny, then that is a positive. How can that not be a powerful attractive attribute?
It's subjective though, so if you think it's funny, but they think it makes you look like an idiot or you dont have their sense of humour, then it wont do you any favours. Bit obvious.

TBH I was thinking it's the reverse. Girls who think you're attractive will laugh at your jokes even if theyre stupid ones.
funny guys are attractive
but that doesn't mean that guys who aren't funny are not attractive
mainly depends on personality and what type of funny
like if you're naturally funny, as in you don't have to try to be funny, that's attractive
but the "trying too hard funny" isn't, it could be tho, coz it might seem cute i guess
Original post by Anonymous
TBH I was thinking it's the reverse. Girls who think you're attractive will laugh at your jokes even if theyre stupid ones.

Then you wouldnt really be funny and there would be nothing to find attractive.
You asked whether being funny is attractive and not whetehr a girl would laugh at your jokes even if she didnt find you funny.
I'm not a court jester.
I'd say it's a universally attractive trait , who doesn't like a humorous person?
money is more attractive
It's a massive turn on.
Reply 28
Original post by PrinceOfOrange
money is more attractive

:lolwut:
I laugh very easily and always joke around (when I'm not studying)... hasn't worked yet, but I've made lots of good friends:biggrin:
Extremely :hat2:
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous

very true..

and you usually find you tend to find girls more attractive if they always laugh at your jokes.

looking at all the replies here from girls saying being funny is very attractive gives the impression that a guy possessing this trait is extremely desirable to them when looking for a partner, but reality is it's not. Being "funny" is just a bonus.

if you're an average guy who is "funny" don't think being funny is going to turn you into some sort of slayer.
money is more attractive

Nah, I don't think it is. Money is a plus, but humour is essential.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Nah, I don't think it is. Money is a plus, but humour is essential.

you can buy a jester with money
you can buy a jester with money

I...hmm.
Yessssssss especially if you can tell puns
I...hmm.

exactly, the defence rests
exactly, the defence rests

I guess I could just marry the rich, hot man and have it off with the jester on the side.

Thanks!
I guess I could just marry the rich, hot man and have it off with the jester on the side.

Thanks!

That's the spirit, when in doubt monogamy is overrated
That's the spirit, when in doubt monogamy is overrated

On that note, I wonder if there are any hot, funny, rich and pleasant men in the world at all, and if so, would they be interested in marrying a lazy underachiever who just ate 8 packs of wotsits lying in bed whilst watching the Simpsons on her laptop while trying to avoid looking at her chins in the screens reflection.

Form a queue, chaps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending