The Student Room Group

A little confused about entering Level 3 Btec results in the 'education' section

Hi, I'm currently in the second year of studying a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Creative Media Production. I've decided to start putting together everything I need for my UCAS account but I've come across something that's got me a little confused.

I've entered all of my GCSE results from school and now I'm entering results from college, but do I include my results from last year seperatly from this year? As in, do I enter last years results under the Btec 90 Credit Diploma and then enter a new qualification for the whole Extended Diploma as pending results?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I just don't really want to put a foot wrong when it comes to anything on UCAS.

Thanks.
Original post by LewisJS
Hi, I'm currently in the second year of studying a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Creative Media Production. I've decided to start putting together everything I need for my UCAS account but I've come across something that's got me a little confused.

I've entered all of my GCSE results from school and now I'm entering results from college, but do I include my results from last year seperatly from this year? As in, do I enter last years results under the Btec 90 Credit Diploma and then enter a new qualification for the whole Extended Diploma as pending results?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I just don't really want to put a foot wrong when it comes to anything on UCAS.

Thanks.

Yes you fill in the completed qualification you have from yr12 plus the pending qualification you will receive on completing yr13.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending