The Student Room Group

Personal statement help

I need some help and advice please. I applied for dentistry last year but was unsuccessful, I decided to take time to decide on either trying again and reapplying or taking the time to decide on a new career path. I have now decided to reapply in 2017 for a radiography course but I am really struggling to explain in my personal statement the change in choice and not going to uni this year. Any help would be gratefully accepted.
Original post by KTH10
I need some help and advice please. I applied for dentistry last year but was unsuccessful, I decided to take time to decide on either trying again and reapplying or taking the time to decide on a new career path. I have now decided to reapply in 2017 for a radiography course but I am really struggling to explain in my personal statement the change in choice and not going to uni this year. Any help would be gratefully accepted.

You certainly don't need to mention it at all. If anything, this should be something written by your reference, however even then, is not necessarily important. Focus on the useful things you have done over the past year in support of your radiography degree.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending