The Student Room Group

Girls that work out (cardio)

Guys - what do you think of girls that go to the gym to train seriously (but not too overboard) i.e. cardio and light weights? Does it turn you on?
Yes, looking after your body is a good thing and attractive.
Reply 2
I repeat: go to the gym for yourself, and not for a boy. :colonhash:
Original post by Anonymous
Guys - what do you think of girls that go to the gym to train seriously (but not too overboard) i.e. cardio and light weights? Does it turn you on?

Honestly unless the girl is in really great shape and fit already then watching a girl (anyone ) exercise is just background noise.

Any girl that goes to the gy is a positive from the angle that its a good thing to be staying or attempting to get healthy. Its better if they make an actual effort though and push themselves rather than spend it chatting to their mates. on their phone or just wandering from machine to machine.
I prefer skinny women. Not quite boney, but very skinny. Healthy too though. I see low weight to be a mark of self-control and thus an important form of intelligence in the modern world.
Reply 5
Original post by Mistletoe
I prefer skinny women. Not quite boney, but very skinny. Healthy too though. I see low weight to be a mark of self-control and thus an important form of intelligence in the modern world.

Not sure if trolling
Original post by Mistletoe

lol wth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending