The Student Room Group

Wanting to marry a Muslim girl

I've just found it so hard to meet Sikh girls that dress modestly, don't drink or go out to nightclubs, and don't sleep around. There are a few, but not many at all, and the ones that I have met that don't do that stuff, I wasn't interested in.

I've met a girl who I want to marry that's a Muslim girl. Wears the hijab, abaya, prays five times a day, highly educated.

I REALLY want to marry this girl. I'd do anything to marry her.

How many Muslims would require the person they want to marry to convert before getting married? I would prefer to not do that, but if it means that I have to in order to marry her, then I will consider it.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by mrsingh105
I've just found it so hard to meet Sikh girls that dress modestly, don't drink or go out to nightclubs, and don't sleep around. There are a few, but not many at all, and the ones that I have met that don't do that stuff, I wasn't interested in.

I've met a girl who I want to marry that's a Muslim girl. Wears the hijab, abaya, prays five times a day, highly educated.

How many Muslims would require the person they want to marry to convert before getting married? I would prefer to not do that, but if it means that I have to in order to marry her, then I will consider it.

Probs 95%
considering a woman cannot marry out of faith probably high

I really didn't know much about this but u might have to consider it.
Ik I wasn't much of a help but good luck any way :h:
Reply 4
Why are people taking this seriously? There are a vast amount of Sikh girls who fit his description

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by retro_turtles
considering a woman cannot marry out of faith probably high

How do you know that?
Reply 6
Most likely, they would ask you to convert.
How do you know that?

its literally part of the religion that a woman can only marry a muslim man
Reply 8
its literally part of the religion that a woman can only marry a muslim man

I could change their minds

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
I could change their minds

Posted from TSR Mobile

do you have the charm?
Reply 10
do you have the charm?

That's for you to judge

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Saba XD
Most likely, they would ask you to convert.

The thing is, that I haven't mentioned that I want to marry her yet. I don't know how she'll take it, or even if she wants to marry me.

You can't be serious about this...
Reply 13
Original post by Hydeman
You can't be serious about this...

Well it's true. Most of the Sikh girls I met in uni did that. I know because I went to the clubs and drank with them. I've also slept with a couple of them too. Though they never floated my boat in terms of a long term marriage partner.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 14
Well it's true. Most of the Sikh girls I met in uni did that. I know because I went to the clubs and drank with them.

What are their numbers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just keep looking, if you haven't found that perfect sikh girl you are looking for it simply means you haven't met her yet
Original post by RobML
That's for you to judge

Posted from TSR Mobile

hmmm
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
Just keep looking, if you haven't found that perfect sikh girl you are looking for it simply means you haven't met her yet

But the thing is I've already found someone. Just because she isn't Sikh doesn't make a difference.
Reply 18
Original post by RobML
What are their numbers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't give you it. But I don't care less about them at this time.
Reply 19
hmmm

Hmmm?

Can't give you it. But I don't care less about them at this time.

But they'd love me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest