The Student Room Group

Wanting to marry a Muslim girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TW3 AllDayFam
and whats that got to do with the OP? Sounds like youre the troll to me.

Says the troll who's going to be banned eventually (Likely today) and then amass a new account which will also be banned and so on. Must surely get boring and frustrating right? How many more months of behaving like a desperate, superstitious and sexually frustrated idiot?
Original post by TW3 AllDayFam
and whats that got to do with the OP? Sounds like youre the troll to me.

Bro, that comment about a fat desi **** made me laugh hard. Respect :biggrin:
Mate Guru Gobind Singh Ji did his best to formalise the Sikh faith. Gave us Amrit and the 5ks. Unfortunately not many Sikhs want to have a beard and not shave. Imagine a Sikh woman who can’t shave herself ?? Anyway that point one side. The reason why you feel the way you do is because you want someone decent with modesty and self respect , a loyal partner who not slack and true to you. I’m a Sikh I had a arrange marriage in the 90s after graduating I drove a merc had a good job enjoyed life until I got married to a Sikh slapper from the south. I had 2 kids to her which she won’t let me see. I’ve moved away from my home town because she’s spread so many bad rumours and I’ve often seen her in the city centre drunk with her new loose Sikh women mates. I felt so sick I left my hometown. I met a Muslim girl and honestly their upbringing so much cleaner and somewhat restrictive of just dancing about like clowns and drinking whisky. It’s more conditioned with self respect. She’s converted to sikhi and loves me and I love her. However we don’t practice our faiths as we aren’t religious however we do have good values . A Muslim woman or man isn’t allowed to to marry out of the faith unless the other converts and because Sikhs are only so many different levels they don’t know where the hell they are in the faith unless they get baptised . So you do what your heart says . You make your own destiny but remember you don’t have to change yourself for any one the feeling is mutual if someone wants to be with you they will do what it takes to make you happy too. Giving up your faith means your making a big sacrifice. Date her, give it time don’t rush in! As a young person your heart can rule your mind easily. Good luck.
Original post by mrsingh105
I've just found it so hard to meet Sikh girls that dress modestly, don't drink or go out to nightclubs, and don't sleep around. There are a few, but not many at all, and the ones that I have met that don't do that stuff, I wasn't interested in.

I've met a girl who I want to marry that's a Muslim girl. Wears the hijab, abaya, prays five times a day, highly educated.

I REALLY want to marry this girl. I'd do anything to marry her.

How many Muslims would require the person they want to marry to convert before getting married? I would prefer to not do that, but if it means that I have to in order to marry her, then I will consider it.
Original post by mrsingh105
Well Sikh spirituality and Islamic spirituality seem very similar. So no, it wouldn't be by name only. And she might not require me to convert, so it really depends on her.

She will require you to convert . She will be kicked out of her family and disowned . Hard for a girl who’s a humble practicing Muslim. If she’s that devout she’s not going to give up her family for a 50 / 50 chance of a romantic chance of Ever lasting love. Sorry to sound like this but you’ll have to convert because I’ve seen it with other Muslim girls who are devout they are “devout” and put their Sunna “allah” first we don’t put wahguru ji first because we aren’t conditioned that way.
Original post by Bluesmooth
X

Bro you are digging out old threads like no tomorrow :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending