The Student Room Group

Aqa biology, chemistry and physics unit 3 past papers

Hi guys,

Hope your well, I was wondering if anyone has past papers for unit 3 For all 3 sciences mentioned above from the year 2012 and past. It would be extremely helpful if so this is the case, please could you send them to me or the link.
Thank you

Kind regards
Aileen
Original post by Aileen zahra
Hi guys,

Hope your well, I was wondering if anyone has past papers for unit 3 For all 3 sciences mentioned above from the year 2012 and past. It would be extremely helpful if so this is the case, please could you send them to me or the link.
Thank you

Kind regards
Aileen

There are no unit 3 past papers for 2012 or any time before that because they didn't have unit 3 exams until 2013, but if you want more unit 3 type questions to practise, look at the further additional science past papers. The questions are based off of the unit 3 syllabus.
Reply 2
Original post by sammychu00
There are no unit 3 past papers for 2012 or any time before that because they didn't have unit 3 exams until 2013, but if you want more unit 3 type questions to practise, look at the further additional science past papers. The questions are based off of the unit 3 syllabus.

Right. I can't find any further additional past papers from 2012
Original post by Aileen zahra
Right. I can't find any further additional past papers from 2012

The further additional science papers are only available from 2014 because that when they started to be sat, so if you've done all those papers then there are no more questions. Have you got your exams this summer? If so, I would leave some questions until closer to your exams because otherwise, you'll have none left to practise before your exam.
Reply 4
Original post by sammychu00
The further additional science papers are only available from 2014 because that when they started to be sat, so if you've done all those papers then there are no more questions. Have you got your exams this summer? If so, I would leave some questions until closer to your exams because otherwise, you'll have none left to practise before your exam.

Yeh I have my exam this summer. Thank you for your advice

Quick Reply

Latest