The Student Room Group

Mental Healthcare Assistant Interview @ The Priory Hospital

Hey guys, a new member here :smile:

I am looking for any advice/experience/tips for my upcoming interview at The Priory, North London for the position of Healthcare Assistant.

My interview is on the 2nd November (my first psychology-related interview, so I am a little bit nervous) and as I have just graduated and have not yet gained any psychology work experience, I really do not know what to expect. Well, who does, you could say, and of course I've been thinking about answers to questions that I think might come up and have done research, but I would really appreciate an insight from someone more experienced, perhaps even from people who have had an interview at or work for the Priory Group?
Original post by Gia20
Hey guys, a new member here :smile:

I am looking for any advice/experience/tips for my upcoming interview at The Priory, North London for the position of Healthcare Assistant.

My interview is on the 2nd November (my first psychology-related interview, so I am a little bit nervous) and as I have just graduated and have not yet gained any psychology work experience, I really do not know what to expect. Well, who does, you could say, and of course I've been thinking about answers to questions that I think might come up and have done research, but I would really appreciate an insight from someone more experienced, perhaps even from people who have had an interview at or work for the Priory Group?

Hiya!

I've got zero experience with employment in this area, I'll be honest, but my brother has been in and out of a number of Priory hospitals all over the country over the last few years, and currently goes to a Priory school. My tip would be to show them how proactive you are, and make it clear your interest in the patients as people rather than just cases. These people always made really good staff :h:

Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Hiya!

I've got zero experience with employment in this area, I'll be honest, but my brother has been in and out of a number of Priory hospitals all over the country over the last few years, and currently goes to a Priory school. My tip would be to show them how proactive you are, and make it clear your interest in the patients as people rather than just cases. These people always made really good staff :h:

Good luck!

Hey, thank you for your advice :smile: I am soo scared lol don't know what to expect, really want this job.

Quick Reply

Latest