The Student Room Group

spanish help?

Im doing gcse spanish. Anyone here who knows how to write spanish help me with my writing assesment.. thanks.
Reply 1
Please help asap if you can..
Use Google translate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Naomeyz_01
Use Google translate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol my teacher will murder me. She knows straight away if i use google translate. I've used google translate just for some words but hopefully she doesn't realise :biggrin:
Hey, I'm not going to do anyone's worl, but I'm half Spanish, have lived in Spain all my life so my Spanish is native.

So I can help with something
Original post by flower.
Im doing gcse spanish. Anyone here who knows how to write spanish help me with my writing assesment.. thanks.

i am very happy to help you so that you can achieve the top grade, i know the mark scheme for Spanish writing inside out. don't hesitate to contact me and i will see what i can do.
Reply 6
Original post by Isaac Caletrio
Hey, I'm not going to do anyone's worl, but I'm half Spanish, have lived in Spain all my life so my Spanish is native.

So I can help with something

My spanish writing is about work experience. one of the questions is tell me about your work experience placement- where, what, when, why etc. Can you tell me what i should include, and tenses.
Reply 7
Original post by ?Hannah?
i am very happy to help you so that you can achieve the top grade, i know the mark scheme for Spanish writing inside out. don't hesitate to contact me and i will see what i can do.

Thanks a lot. My writing is about work experience.
One question is, write about your routine during work experience- was it different to normal etc. Another question is write about what you normally did during your time there, any days that were different, and your opinions on it.
Foe those two questions i am aiming for 150 words so can you give me a lot of information and the tenses i should include. Please can you reply asap as my writing is in a few days. thanks :smile:
Original post by flower.
Thanks a lot. My writing is about work experience.
One question is, write about your routine during work experience- was it different to normal etc. Another question is write about what you normally did during your time there, any days that were different, and your opinions on it.
Foe those two questions i am aiming for 150 words so can you give me a lot of information and the tenses i should include. Please can you reply asap as my writing is in a few days. thanks :smile:

have a go at writing a paragraph or two yourself, then send it over to me and I will have a look at it and tell you how to improve. it is always good to have a go yourself, and I will help to make it better. good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
have a go at writing a paragraph or two yourself, then send it over to me and I will have a look at it and tell you how to improve. it is always good to have a go yourself, and I will help to make it better. good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by flower.

When does your writing have to be completed by? X
Reply 11
When does your writing have to be completed by? X

By wednesday but could you do it asap maybe for tomorrow because i need to remember it aswell thanks :]
It won't let me email the exemplar which I have found, as outlined in my message to you. But here is the photo of it.

IMG_3674.jpg

Use this as a bit of a guide, but obviously it doesn't need to be this long.

Quick Reply

Latest