The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE History A

How common is this exam board? Are there good resources for it online?
Hi! I did this exam board for my GCSEs last year and it is not a very common exam board, all of my friends in other schools seemed to mostly do AQA and Edexcel. However because you don't usually need exam board specific information you can use revision materials created for other exam boards but still your topic.
Saying that, there are still many revision materials available online for OCR they just might take a little longer to find :smile:
Also, the best revision tool for the exam I would say are the OCR endorsed book, my school had given them to us to borrow for the duration of the course and your school may have something similar.
Reply 2
Original post by Simran81869
Hi! I did this exam board for my GCSEs last year and it is not a very common exam board, all of my friends in other schools seemed to mostly do AQA and Edexcel. However because you don't usually need exam board specific information you can use revision materials created for other exam boards but still your topic.
Saying that, there are still many revision materials available online for OCR they just might take a little longer to find :smile:
Also, the best revision tool for the exam I would say are the OCR endorsed book, my school had given them to us to borrow for the duration of the course and your school may have something similar.

hello! thank you very much for your answer! if you dont mind telling me, what grade did you end up getting? thank you for that information, ill definitely try to look for resources (i havent yet picked the gcse, but i want to make sure id have enough resources)

Quick Reply

Latest