The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

I got an email from UCAS saying I got a place but nothing changed in my kcl portal

This is so strange….will they suddenly change the status on my UCAS hub?!?!?!

Just KCL being slow or what ….im freaking out PLS HELP

Anyone in same situation???
Reply 1
Pls helppppppoo
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
there's not a perfect sync between UCAS (official, primary source of information) and KCL (secondary/delayed source of information)

relax! you got in, well done
Reply 3
Original post by HoldThisL
there's not a perfect sync between UCAS (official, primary source of information) and KCL (secondary/delayed source of information)

relax! you got in, well done

Thank you so much for the info!!! Just at the right time as I desperately need to confirmation !!!! Thank you so much!!!! It’s just I did so bad in this Alevel and didn’t meet the requirements but they just appeared to give me a place (according to UCAS) I just hope they don’t take it back:frown: I’m afraid I will be too late for clearing at that moment too. But for now Im gonna wait! Thank you again!!!!
Reply 4
Original post by redcherryk
does anyone know where it will change in the kcl portal? would it be under "your offer" or "application overview" and what would it say

saw ppl saying it will be under your offer and be like from conditional to unconditional…but I didn’t see any changes to my portal till now
Reply 5
yeh mine changed from conditional to unconditional in my kings apply page, but i havent received any emails from kings yet which is scaring me a bit AGH
Reply 6
Original post by keira1682
yeh mine changed from conditional to unconditional in my kings apply page, but i havent received any emails from kings yet which is scaring me a bit AGH

I’m in the same situation too!!!! I think they are just being slow…or will they give us email or not?coz I’m constantly checking and freaking out

Quick Reply

Latest