The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Politics and International Relations...can't wait, kind of.
So the 10 is the house number and the B is the room?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 41
I'm in Ellenden Court as well. In 2/C :hello:
Reply 42
Why hello FairyMush. Ellenden Court is turning out to be quite a rocking place.
Reply 43
i can't wait either!
im doing architecture
yeah the number is house no and the letter is your room. i think A-C's dowstairs and D-F's upstairs.
:smile:
tardis
i can't wait either!
im doing architecture
yeah the number is house no and the letter is your room. i think A-C's dowstairs and D-F's upstairs.
:smile:

Kool heya fellow architecture student. Im doing Interior Design. lol I no this is totally off topic :P
Reply 45
cool.
yeah we'll be in the same lectures/studio thingys. the shoebox task is still puzzling me!
tardis
cool.
yeah we'll be in the same lectures/studio thingys. the shoebox task is still puzzling me!

mmm same here. Ive collected all the things i need jst need 2 sort out how its going to b arranged, and do we actually do a presentation? Coz the thought of talking infront of 100 other ppl is :eek:

*staying on topic* apparently you'll make friends alot faster if you have to share bathrooms :smile:
Reply 47
im so excited.
sharing a bathroom. you could have communal teeth brushings lol! obviously with everyone having their own toothbrush of course...
Reply 48
tardis
im so excited.
sharing a bathroom. you could have communal teeth brushings lol! obviously with everyone having their own toothbrush of course...

hmm, don't the non en-suite rooms have a basin in them?

nevermind just checked on the kent site, Darwin which is where I'm staying has their own sinks, so screw going all the way to the bathroom to get washed/brush my teeth :P

although just found out I won't have a proper aerial jack so I'll need to buy a ****ty little portable aerial :frown:
Reply 49
Yeah I think some do. Darwin does-it says so on the website.
But for parkwood it says this on the website for parkwood houses- "Standard grade rooms are in 5 bedroomed houses pictured below. These houses have an upstairs bathroom, an additional downstairs toilet, and kitchen/diner with oven and hob, fridge/freezer and microwave.
Superior grade rooms are in 6 bedroomed houses, with upstairs bathroom, and downstairs shower room and toilet. The kitchens have oven with hob, two fridge freezers and a microwave and lead into a dining area. Some bedrooms also have their own washbasins. "
I'd love to have my own sink. It would be soo useful for handwashing and stuff. Oh poo, i bet i won't get one

Latest

Trending

Trending