The Student Room Group
Reply 1
thanks. so law isnt counted as special like medicine and dental?
if not than january is ages away! :biggrin:
just out of interest, there isn't a first come first served basis for applications is there? (as long as you get your application in by the deadline):smile:
Reply 2
But i wouldn't wait till Januray for law - some unis do give out places/interviews on a first come first served basis. Best to get your application in early just in case is my motto.
Reply 3
thanks. the only problem is i'm not sure what university to go to for law. maybe someone could help - i'm pretty bright but i had a disaster in my AS levels, i got 3Cs 3Ds (inc GS and critical thinking). now i got predicted mostly Bs, so if i go for BBB or ABB entry, what unis could i use that for if i'm taking law?
i hope that makes sense:P
Reply 4
Jez666
thanks. the only problem is i'm not sure what university to go to for law. maybe someone could help - i'm pretty bright but i had a disaster in my AS levels, i got 3Cs 3Ds (inc GS and critical thinking). now i got predicted mostly Bs, so if i go for BBB or ABB entry, what unis could i use that for if i'm taking law?
i hope that makes sense:P

go and find the big guide form ucas at your school or look at the PUSH Guide or the Virgin Alternative Guide they list unis in order of points they want for each course in there.

BBB-ABB you'r looking at good places like QMUL, Ox Brookes, Northumbria, UCE Birmingham, Swansea, Hull, Kent.

look at those unis to begin with see if you like any of them.

also apply in good time before the deadline none of those uni are partic slow in replying i don't think. I applied at the start of october last year and even with three interviews i still had all my offers by Christmas
Reply 5
Are you not retaking any of your AS-levels?
Reply 6
TommehR
Are you not retaking any of your AS-levels?

i'd assume they are if their gonna go from CCCDDD to ABB - BBB at A2

Latest

Trending

Trending