The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
blue colour uni ball micro eye fine rollerball 0.2mm pen -i've been going to this one shop in harrow called partners for the last 5/6 years to get this same pen when i run out:smile:

P
Reply 21
My nicest pen was a silver Waterman - a present for school when I was 8. Daft idea - it got lost in the first term. It was sooo smooth and heavy though and came in its own posh silk lined box with a snap shutter and everything.
the fluffy pink cancer research pens had 2 all last year
xatm092
I so read that title wrong.

^ditto.

I kept seeing it under the "new posts" option and everytime was like "woah..ah pens! the things you write with.":redface:
Reply 24
Muji 0.5mm gel pens (5 pack) - the most fantastic everyday pen you could ever wish for - writes smoothly and feels good in your hand. What more could you want from your pen?

these ones..amazing and cheap
Reply 26
brokenangel
the fluffy pink cancer research pens had 2 all last year

I second that notion, I've had two and lost both to magpie nurses on placement :frown: I don't know where to get any more, they're so good.
Reply 27
I like staedtler 430M biros the best...whatever that means!
The One and Only Lady Jennington
I second that notion, I've had two and lost both to magpie nurses on placement :frown: I don't know where to get any more, they're so good.

asda or cancer research shops
winnie the poo
Probably coming across as a bit of a cheap date here but hey:

I think they're called a Flexgrip by Papermate. A very reliable pen with a rather pleasing writing action...:redface: ...

....and they're cheap :wink:

These pens do tend to write really well and there a cheap buy also. Comfortable to write with aswell.
I usually use a Papermate Comfortmate.
Reply 31
Wow this is a sad thread.
Reply 32
I'm a pencil man :hmmm:
Not if you read the first post it isn't.
SuperDaz
I'm a pencil man :hmmm:

Are you more of a mathematician?
Reply 35
ElectricOceans
Not if you read the first post it isn't.

Sorry, 'tragic' then, same difference.
Reply 36
ElectricOceans
Are you more of a mathematician?

The clue is in the name SuperDaz.

I'm a superhero, a pencil is just easier to use when flying and fighting crime :wink:
SuperDaz

I'm a superhero, a pencil is just easier to use when flying and fighting crime :wink:

I didn't know superheros had to use pencils, unless your job involves filling out forms about the villains that are around town. But pencils are always handy to have perfer writing with pens though.
Reply 38
When i glanced at this thread i thought it was called 'Nicest penis?' :ninja: i'm tired. Anyway i just steal the ones from Barclays, which are free so technically i'm not stealing.
Reply 39
SuperDaz

:rofl:

I've got a whole stash of freebie pens I've picked up on open days/freshers fayre/other conventions and they've all been wonderful so far :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending