The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zabzab123
Did not notice this thread until now but I applied on the 8th November and received an offer for Chemical Engineering on the 17th.

congrats! What were your grades?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by themight
Did you get an interview at Cambridge?

I did 🙂
Good luck OP :smile:
Original post by GovernmentEarner
I did 🙂

Good luck then 👍
Original post by vrams
natural sciences offer anyone?

YESS, finally found someone who has applied for natsci. I got my offer yesterday :smile:)
Original post by alicia_cuber
Hey!!

Has anyone applying to Natural Sciences received an offer yet?? I applied on the 12th of October, but haven't heard back from them yet and I'm seeing that people are already receiving invitations, should I be worried?

Thanks!!

YES NATSCI APPLICANT HERE!! Dont be worried, i got mine yesterday so I think they will probably get back to you soon, good luck :smile:
Just in case there are any politics sociology and Eastern European studies applicants for UCL I received an AAA offer on the 2nd Nov, when predicted an A*A*AA . Any others? Also if there are any current students studying this or at UCL in general what is it like studying at UCL as well as the social life?
Actually got accepted into UCL law last year, but reapplied for a better school, messed up my LNAT, and just got rejected by UCL feelsbadman
Original post by rmtillidie23
Actually got accepted into UCL law last year, but reapplied for a better school, messed up my LNAT, and just got rejected by UCL feelsbadman

Unlucky, where do you want to attend?
Psychology here!

Still tweaking my PS a bit before sending the application, though.
Original post by GovernmentEarner
Unlucky, where do you want to attend?

Wanted to get into either LSE or Oxford, well what can you do...
Original post by rmtillidie23
Wanted to get into either LSE or Oxford, well what can you do...

Well, what did you expect? :biggrin:
congrats! What were your grades?

A*AA predicted but received an AAA offer :smile: What are you applying for and what are your grades?
A*AA predicted but received an AAA offer :smile: What are you applying for and what are your grades?

Economics :smile: I am doing the Abitur so you probably won't understand my grades :biggrin:
Economics :smile: I am doing the Abitur so you probably won't understand my grades :biggrin:

Haha yeah I probably won't, which other unis have you applied to?
Haha yeah I probably won't, which other unis have you applied to?

Cambridge( rejected), UCL, KCL, Warwick, LSE and gonna fill the Cambridge place with Durham I think :smile:
Reply 396
Anybody have an offer for Ancient History or any other history related degrees? 😊
Original post by Caro17
Anybody have an offer for Ancient History or any other history related degrees? 😊

I have an offer for straight history :smile:
Original post by IuliaCristiana
Congrats 🤗! Is UCL your firm choice?

I havent quite decided yet but I think it might be! Thank youu
Original post by Caro17

i have an offer for history and politics of the americas if that helps

Latest

Trending

Trending