The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Applying for Spanish & Management with A*A*B predicted when entrance requirements are AAB, do i have a chance??
(edited 6 years ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by uniklimbu10
Who else is considering to apply and what course? :smile:

Me for msc in biomedical sciences 🙈

I'm applying for two courses: French and Modern Languages:smile:
Reply 43
Mathematical Computation here.
Reply 44
Psychology here!
Reply 45

I am going to apply for MSc Global Management of Natural Resources :biggrin:
Philosophy!
Neuroscience! 🙌🏼
Sent off application last friday for MSci Maths...Received an email asking for UMS marks and if im taking step? Anyone else applying for Maths?
Hey! I am applying for Msc Health, Wellbeing and Sustainable Buildings
Original post by kazuto.p46
Sent off application last friday for MSci Maths...Received an email asking for UMS marks and if im taking step? Anyone else applying for Maths?

Not a maths applicant myself, but they ask this for all maths applicants, not just you so don't worry.
Reply 51
have UCL started giving offers already? applied 2 weeks ago and havent heard anything from them :/
Reply 52
Original post by ndk123
have UCL started giving offers already? applied 2 weeks ago and havent heard anything from them :/

depends on the course but usually they take quite a while. got rejected on the 31st of march last year for comp sci bsc.
Original post by ndk123

As above poster says, can take a while. Back in '11 I got my offer in May after applying for the oxbridge deadline!
Original post by k92e67
depends on the course but usually they take quite a while. got rejected on the 31st of march last year for comp sci bsc.

got my compsci offer around may last year lol, decided I want to do physics instead. May I ask what your predicted grades were last year?
Reply 55
Original post by Mikasadoge
got my compsci offer around may last year lol, decided I want to do physics instead. May I ask what your predicted grades were last year?

I applied with A*AB in ICT maths physics respectively. I also had ABBC at AS. My personal statement and my reference weren’t very good either, so I’m hoping for an offer this time round seeing as my statement, reference and grades are all much better.
I would like to do Chemical engineering ! Are the studies hard to do ?
Has anyone else had to upload documents onto the UCL portal? Not sure if my document has uploaded properly 🙁
I applied for Mathematical Computation today :smile:
Reply 59
Original post by sophievh
Has anyone else had to upload documents onto the UCL portal? Not sure if my document has uploaded properly 🙁

I'm the same! I uploaded my document and i think it has uploaded because i can see it on my documents list but it still says the warning thing on the main page saying 'you have been emailed with a document request' making me think they havent received it, and i still have access to upload which they said would be taken shortly after i have uploaded the doc :///

Latest

Trending

Trending