The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by mzngstdnt
I applied in September and haven't received offer / rejection. Perhaps they misplaced my application ? Should I email them ? (teachers say I should wait cause they never misplace/forget people)

I was like you a couple of weeks ago. I received my offer two months after I summited my UCAS application and waited for a month and a half not knowing anything about UCL. But the wait was worth it!
If I were you would wait longer to email them because the January deadline is not over and they may be receiving many applications now
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Anyone received an offer for Neuroscience?

Also, my main UCAS statement is for Medicine (also waiting on UCL for an interview/rejection) so I was asked to provide a separate Neuroscience statement by the admissions office after submitting my UCAS application...anyone else?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by EMilan3
I received an offer from UCL Management Science Honors. From the US, any others accepted into the Management program?

congrats! what were your predicted grade may I ask?
Original post by israjalaly
Anyone received an offer for Neuroscience?

Also, my main UCAS statement is for Medicine (also waiting on UCL for an interview/rejection) so I was asked to provide a separate Neuroscience statement by the admissions office after submitting my UCAS application...anyone else?

I applied to Neuroscience in November, but still waiting for their reply. I expect it will take a few months before UCL gives out bioscience offers.
I only wrote one statement, but good luck with Medicine also! :smile:
Original post by makami11
I applied to Neuroscience in November, but still waiting for their reply. I expect it will take a few months before UCL gives out bioscience offers.
I only wrote one statement, but good luck with Medicine also! :smile:

That's really reassuring actually, I just saw offers for other subjects and panicked a little...good luck to you too!
Offer for HPE :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by FutureHistorian
I'm still waiting to get a reply from the history department. I'm really feeling depressed about it now.

I am on the same page as you. Waiting for their decision is agonising as well as depressing. :frown:
Original post by RheaM25
I am on the same page as you. Waiting for their decision is agonising as well as depressing. :frown:

It really is. I think what they've done is given offers to all the A* predicted people, and everyone else is in the maybe pile. We probably won't hear back until after the UCAS deadline. :frown:
It really is. I think what they've done is given offers to all the A* predicted people, and everyone else is in the maybe pile. We probably won't hear back until after the UCAS deadline. :frown:

Yeah. Let’s just wait for 10th January to arrive :smile:
Original post by RheaM25

sry for my ignorance but what's special about jan 10th? :frown:
Original post by RheaM25

The UCAS deadline is the 15th of January. The Oxbridge decision deadline is the 10th.
Reply 791
Got an offer for Computer Science. I am an international student. Predicted grades A*A*A*.
The UCAS deadline is the 15th of January. The Oxbridge decision deadline is the 10th.

I am sorry for mentioning the wrong date. Thank you for reminding me.
Original post by Froppy
sry for my ignorance but what's special about jan
Other than the fact that oxbridge applicants would receive their decisions on this date, there’s nothing special about it. I was trying to say that we would have to wait till 15th January in order to hear back from UCL. :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Got an offer for BA History, Politics and Economics. Super surprised because it was really early on (November) and my grades aren't as good as the majority of people here.
IGCSE: A* AAAAABC
AL: AAA (predicted)

I think it really comes down to your personal statement :smile:
Original post by d_ss
Got an offer for Computer Science. I am an international student. Predicted grades A*A*A*.

when did you apply?
Got my law offer earlier today. I'm so happy right now!
Reply 797
Original post by utdfan123
when did you apply?

October 13
Original post by alyks-s
UCL and Bristol are my top choices (I have offers from both) but I think UCL is my favourite, the only thing I'm worried about is accommodation! Every body seems to recommend different things, though Schafer House seems alright? Anyone else looking at accommodation yet?

Hi! My daughter is considering UCL for her firm and I need advise about accomodation. RAMSAY has the ideal location and is catered, but.... How is the living conditions there? I am not talking about parties and how friendly it is, but quality of rooms, toilets, cleaning, food... i have seen some really sad and scary pictures from the outside, is it really? I am hoping that someone share really pics from the inside? I can't find any online from real students. What other recommend accomodation options exist around the main campus (walking distance), with good conditions and friendly environment for freshers? Catered prefered but not conditionated to it, so as ensuite room, which I believe Ramsay doesn't have. This is a very importantant information and I think there isn't any threat about 2018 UCL accomodations.
TIA
Anyone applied for project management in construction

Latest

Trending

Trending