The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by felixcvl
Hey friends, did anyone get an interview/offer for ARCHITECTURE at UCL?

Hey! I have one! it's for the 7th :biggrin: what about you?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Saf5238
OMg! I'm on the 7th too, sorry, architecture?

Oh wow, congrats. When did you submit your UCAS application? and your task?

I haven’t gotten one yet but I’m really nervous aaaaa
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by C_Yap
Hello, just a few more questions that I might want answered :smile:

1. Is it possible to defer my entry after results day? I have an offer of AAA to study at UCL commencing September 2018, and might want to defer my entry to take a gap year (this depends on what results I get).

2. When do we get more information about accommodation? As in when do they start allocating where we live?

3. How useful is the careers service at UCL? Are UCL graduates (regardless of what subject they choose) more employable compared to graduates at other universities?

Hi,

1 - Yes it is possible to defer your entry after results day aslong as you meet the requirements ( this applies for most , if not all courses ) However Maths may be different as unis dont generally advice taking a gap year if you are doing maths.

2- there is lots of info on the website, i know that where i got my info from. It tells you about the procedure of accommodation assorting and improtant dates.

3- as i am a prospective student i cant give the exact answer you are looking for, but in terms of reputation in the job market both nationally and internationally UCL is simple one of the best.

Hope i helped :smile:
Original post by felixcvl
Oh wow, congrats. When did you submit your UCAS application? and your task?

I haven’t gotten one yet but I’m really nervous aaaaa

I applied a while ago, around October 1st, it's been a long wait LOL. Th task was sent in about a week and half after that :smile:

Don't be nervous at all!! It's hard not to be, but try and find excitement in it hahah I can't wait for my interview. I hope I can get a place, I reeaallly want to study at UCL.
anybody heard back for Physics? I applied jan 1st
Anyone heard back from project management in construction
Original post by goldyfish
Hey I also applied in November (10 Nov) for history and haven't heard back either, the wait is killing me!! I have just got UCL and LSE that I haven't heard back from, but LSE is known for taking a long time though... Have they told you to do an additional questionnaire? They have asked some people but not me... May I asked where else you have applied to and your grades, if you don't mind me asking?

Also, how many do you know that has already got offers for history? :smile:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't heard back from the history department. I've applied to UCL, King's College London, Queen Mary, Birkbeck and Royal Holloway. I have offers from all but UCL. I've applied with an Access to Higher Education course, so I don't have predicted grades like A-Level. In the units I've completed so far I have distinction grades, so I'm on track for my other offers! :smile: Where else have you applied? :smile:
Original post by SuperHuman98
Got offerday invite for History :smile:

Me too! Which day are you going?
Original post by FutureHistorian
I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't heard back from the history department. I've applied to UCL, King's College London, Queen Mary, Birkbeck and Royal Holloway. I have offers from all but UCL. I've applied with an Access to Higher Education course, so I don't have predicted grades like A-Level. In the units I've completed so far I have distinction grades, so I'm on track for my other offers! :smile: Where else have you applied? :smile:

I have applied for LSE, UCL, Durham, King's college and Warwick, but my offers for the other three arrived in November, it is just LSE and UCL that are taking a really long time...
I just got my UCL offer for maths, anyone else??
Original post by Christina121

Got mine for maths on friday
Original post by Saf5238
OMg! I'm on the 7th too, sorry, architecture?

Yay! Biosciences:smile: x
Original post by Saf5238
Hey, I recently got one, it's on the 7th. You've applied too? Is your interview on the same day, by any chance T_T

Xd ah congratsssssss! Good luck with it!!! You will do great xd
Yeah, i applied for AD + Engineering, but im still waiting to hear back from them T v T hopefully I'll make it to the interview stage…
Original post by Christina121

Congrats :smile:. When did you apply?
Original post by utdfan123
Congrats :smile:. When did you apply?

Thanks! It was the first week of December.
Hello,
I'm still waiting for a response for Social Sciences, but I heard that there is a UCL applicant day tomorrow?
What does this mean for those waiting for a response?
Congrats to all who got an offer xx
Any statistics, economics and finance/ statistics and management offer holders? got my offers last week :smile:
Reply 997
A short Law update for any mature students who may have applied and are interested. My tutor has been contacted for some additional information about my grades. Not much, but its something! The process continues..
(edited 6 years ago)
Anyone with an offer applied for accomodation yet?
Has anyone heard from the law department since the Christmas break?

Latest

Trending

Trending