The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aliismail1
Hi,

The status of my application changed to currently being processed by the admissions!! Does anyone happen to know how much time it takes to hear back?

Thanks

For me, my offer showed up 3,5 hours later on Track and around 8 hours later on Portico
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by hamounm
For me, my offer showed up 3,5 hours later on Track and around 8 hours later on Portico

what course
Original post by jim1999
what course

L100 Economics
I just received an offer today for Psychology at A*AA and I applied in late October!
Hi everyone,

I am trying to decide if UCL is the right uni for me.

I know it has great research reputation and it is in Central London.

What else is good about UCL and separates it from other London unis.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by catpsych
I just received an offer today for Psychology at A*AA and I applied in late October!

Hi I also want to do psychology ucl , was wondering what subjects your doing and if your doing an EPQ?
any home architecture applicants got an interview or offer yet
Original post by Darkchoc0
any home architecture applicants got an interview or offer yet

I got an offer for project management in construction, which is within the bartlett on thursday
Original post by Ahad27
Hi everyone,

I am trying to decide if UCL is the right uni for me.

I know it has great research reputation and it is in Central London.

What else is good about UCL and separates it from other London unis.

Hi, it has a great social life aspect, lots of support, very diverse surrounding and 7th in QS world ranking
Original post by DCDCo
Woooo! Just got my UCL Law offer. 28 Distinctions out of 45 (which seems more than achievable considering I was aiming for 45/45). I cant actually believe it! I wasn't happy with my LNAT Essay and thought i'd blown it!

Best of luck to everyone else.

Whenabouts did you send off your UCAS? Congratulations on your offer! It sounds like we’re in similar situations as I’m also studying Access and also thought the essay portion of the LNAT could’ve gone better
Original post by jim1999
I got an offer for project management in construction, which is within the bartlett on thursday

im still waiting on the inerview, its the last one im waiting on now... i wasnt really worried until i saw people saying internal deadline within ucl is end of this months... and its more than half way now... im probably on the rejection list Xd
Original post by Darkchoc0
im still waiting on the inerview, its the last one im waiting on now... i wasnt really worried until i saw people saying internal deadline within ucl is end of this months... and its more than half way now... im probably on the rejection list Xd

naa dw and for mine there was no interview or anything just my initial ucas application
Original post by toms law
Whenabouts did you send off your UCAS? Congratulations on your offer! It sounds like we’re in similar situations as I’m also studying Access and also thought the essay portion of the LNAT could’ve gone better

Morning!

All my stuff was submitted early December. In January my tutor advised me that UCL had been in contact for an upgraded grade profile. I then received an offer as per this thread :smile:
Original post by DCDCo
Morning!

All my stuff was submitted early December. In January my tutor advised me that UCL had been in contact for an upgraded grade profile. I then received an offer as per this thread :smile:
that’s excellent well congratulations! The only reason I asked when is because I submitted mine just before the deadline in January. I got 25 on the multi choice, do you mind if I ask what you got on that portion? Sorry for all the questions but I’m v worries as UCL are my top choice but I’ve yet to hear anything since applying!
that’s excellent well congratulations! The only reason I asked when is because I submitted mine just before the deadline in January. I got 25 on the multi choice, do you mind if I ask what you got on that portion? Sorry for all the questions but I’m v worries as UCL are my top choice but I’ve yet to hear anything since applying!

Sure, I scored 26. I assume that I had a strong PS as I haven't receive any rejections yet, which have included apps to KCL/LSE etc.
Original post by manobhni
Hi, it has a great social life aspect, lots of support, very diverse surrounding and 7th in QS world ranking

Thank you for your response, but realistically most London unis have most of those things. The ranking is good, but the things they consider when ranking are very broad and don't impact our student life.
Any Math applicants here still waiting for an offer? I feel lonely...
Original post by DCDCo
Sure, I scored 26. I assume that I had a strong PS as I haven't receive any rejections yet, which have included apps to KCL/LSE etc.
awesome, I have an offer from Kings so fingers crossed :smile:
awesome, I have an offer from Kings so fingers crossed :smile:

Ah nice one.

I think the main difference between KCL and UCL. KCL don't look at your LNAT essay at all, which is obviously a major difference. It would seem that UCL generally take a higher LNAT score too (I have seen people on here saying they got accepted by KCL with 21 but the same score was getting people rejected from UCL). As for PS - unclear!

Best of luck, no doubt you'll hear soon :smile:
Original post by Ellieba
Hi I also want to do psychology ucl , was wondering what subjects your doing and if your doing an EPQ?

Not doing an EPQ, and I'm currently studying Psychology, Sociology and Religious Studies with an AS in Spanish. Hope that helps!

Latest

Trending

Trending