The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
MaLvI
no entry requirements are AAB but i have already completed my physics A2 with A, and now have to get an A in maths and chemistry or biology!
:smile:

Sorry to be pedantic :frown: but I think you should state your existing Physics grade in the offers thread otherwise it looks like they'll accept only 2 A levels which would be misleading to those looking at that thread with a view to applying.
Reply 61
What does it mean on UCAS Track when it says, 'Your application has been sent for consideration' ?
Reply 62
clefeen206
What does it mean on UCAS Track when it says, 'Your application has been sent for consideration' ?

Your application form has been sent to the universities so that they can decide whether or not to give you an offer.
Congratulations to all the people who had got offer!

Good luck to anyone who have not got offer(LIKE ME) !
I wish my referee would hurry up and write my reference :mad:

Although I will probably have difficulty sleeping until (if) I get my first offer :s-smilie:

I hope I won't end up waiting for months and months! It would be unbearable!
Reply 65
hi people. i have sent of my ucas form about two weeks ago and still have not recieved a track number. is this normal?
REEPER
hi people. i have sent of my ucas form about two weeks ago and still have not recieved a track number. is this normal?

Maybe it's because of the postal strike?
Contact UCAS if it does not arrive soon-ish though.
Reply 67
i have just managed to log in to track and it says that your "Your application has been sent for consideration." what does this mean.
Reply 68
REEPER
i have just managed to log in to track and it says that your "Your application has been sent for consideration." what does this mean.

it means exactly the same as it did the last time someone answered this question ON THE SAME PAGE OF THIS THREAD
Matthew2007
When I applied last year I believe I got my first two offers within a week and the next two within a fortnight. I had to wait until January for Oxford and a St Andrews - Scottish unis apparently take longer often.
Plus it depends on the subject, it seems to me that most unis wait until January to make offers for English from what I read on their websites.

Oh yippie...I haven't even sent mine off yet, not going to do so until after the 16th october because I believe the world will conspire against me if I do, I lost monopoly v.badly today and it was a new set (don't ask) for my 18th (which is tomorrow) and i believe this is just foreshadowing my luck to come...
Reply 70
lol. feel like an idiot now. this ucas thing has got me so nervious.
Reply 71
REEPER
lol. feel like an idiot now. this ucas thing has got me so nervious.

I don't get why everyone is so nervous. It's all obvious.

If they wanted "your application has been sent for consideration" to mean "please phone the admissions tutors and make monkey noises" they woulda written that instead.
p.s before anyone thinks im a hysterical nervous 'OMGUCAS' I am taking the piss. However, I do sometimes think UCAS is out to get me, in my sleep...¬_¬
Reply 73
congrats evryone whos had offers... mine hasnt even been sent yet! arrrghh!
And its not even my fault, its the schools coz ive completed eveything!
soo frustrating!
If I have used the "forgotten login details" route then will UCAS still send me an email with my Track number on to make it official?
I sent off my application on Wednesday and haven't received any offers yet.
^ Ditto.
Ditto, although I'm not really expecting any offers for a few weeks.
tristanperry
Ditto, although I'm not really expecting any offers for a few weeks.

Hi there! It's always interesting to see another Maths applicant around the boards! :smile:

I've also applied to Bath and Warwick, and one of my applications was also not for straight Maths: LSE for BMS. :smile:
Reply 79
Hi. I just used the UCAS forgot login details trick and I got a screen which said, 'You have now withdrawn your application'. I don't know what happened because I didn't press anything, I just got that screen after I logged in to it. I'm so worried now. Does anyone know what I should do? Thanks :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending