The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 1
I have heard it's crap, but you never know. I am going to a have a good look at it on wednesday (possible thursday morning), and after that I can tell you all about it!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
I saw it on the open day and it was nothing special: small, packed with people and rather smelly. but hey, there were some good-looking babes in there :wink:
Reply 3
Igor
I saw it on the open day and it was nothing special: small, packed with people and rather smelly. but hey, there were some good-looking babes in there :wink:

Where did you get your, yes, rather amusing sig?
it's crap
Reply 5
If the LSE gym is not to your taste, the University of London Union has a gym too. I think I will probably use that because it's far closer to my accommodation.
Reply 6
Annakarin
Where did you get your, yes, rather amusing sig?

depends on why you want to know :biggrin:

actually, I picked it up, from a rather amusing newspaper
Reply 7
Annakarin
I have heard it's crap, but you never know. I am going to a have a good look at it on wednesday (possible thursday morning), and after that I can tell you all about it!

http://www.uclunion.org/services_facilities/sports_fitness/bloomsbury_fitness/ :wink:
Reply 8
Gnostic XXX
The LSE may well have a rundown gym, but at least one will not be buggered in the changing room a la UCL.

UCL is aware of this problem and so has banned LSE students from using the facilities.
Reply 9
I went to see my accommodation a couple of weeks ago and I asked the guy if there was a gym near by. He said theres a good one in Holborn called Oasis i'm planning to join that one even though it may be a bit more expensive than the LSE one but i heard its a lot better.

Latest

Trending

Trending