The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by abdullooz
Anyone have a template for fake GCSE results so I can prank my parents?

No.

Are you going to prank your parents or are you going to show them a fake set of results and pretend they're real?
Doesn't the results slip vary from school to school?
Why?
Are you expecting excellent results (with prank bad results) or vice versa?
Reply 5
Morally, I shouldn't provide this advice....

If your educational establishment uses a PDF for their online-generated results, which often matches the paper version sent out or given on Results Day gatherings, then I would suggest "pranking" them (and pranking them only) by editing the file on Adobe Acrobat DC. You can download a free trial and figure it out from there.

If you're creative enough, you can replicate a paper version through manually creating it using the relevant tools. This is much harder if they use a personalized template with lots of complex shapes and unavailable fonts.

Never use faked results to an employer. Never use fake results to con your parents into thinking you've achieved - they'll eventually want to know why you aren't doing a good course or doing something with those "top" grades of yours.
Reply 6
Cungragulation my dear dinan
2022/20/03 pass 45 mark
Original post by Quizlet
No.

Are you going to prank your parents or are you going to show them a fake set of results and pretend they're real?

Yes
Original post by zeldor711
Doesn't the results slip vary from school to school?

Yes
Original post by username2871708
Zij

Hii

Latest