The Student Room Group

Personal Statement

Help!

I really can't write my personal statement for UCAS. i just can't shout my praises as i don't think that much of my self, or most of my acheivements. And lack of acheivement. I just can't start.

Anyone got idas to help this permenent writers block because i'm well and truly stumped! I've tried looking on websites, but they all want money or stuipid essay things!

It increases my felling of retardedness and inadequacy each time someone else hands in their's for looking at!!

Well greatful if anyone can be bothered to respond!

Thanks

Shortness xx
Reply 1
You have to think about what you have done and how you can put it so that it complies with what you want to do! For example i want to be a nurse and i currently help run a Brownie group and that will look great on my UCAS.
Reply 2
Unregistered
Help!

I really can't write my personal statement for UCAS. i just can't shout my praises as i don't think that much of my self, or most of my acheivements. And lack of acheivement. I just can't start.

Anyone got idas to help this permenent writers block because i'm well and truly stumped! I've tried looking on websites, but they all want money or stuipid essay things!

It increases my felling of retardedness and inadequacy each time someone else hands in their's for looking at!!

Well greatful if anyone can be bothered to respond!

Thanks

Shortness xx

I think we need more info about what your doing, the kinds of Uni's your applying to etc.....
Reply 3
Leekey
I think we need more info about what your doing, the kinds of Uni's your applying to etc.....

Try: http://www.personalstatement.info/
Reply 4

IIRC both these sites want money.

You can read how I wrote mine here, and hopefully, I will get a better guide up soon.

Latest

Trending

Trending