The Student Room Group

Learner Drivers Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Any recommendations for a driving school / instructor in West end London? I've read some of the reviews online and some are rather dreadful. Appreciate it
Any recommendations for L plates - I have lost 2 sets while driving (they flew away) - They were from amazon - I live in north wales so it can get windy here
Reply 102
Meant to have my test tomorrow afternoon but the test centre have just cancelled on me due to 'unavailability of examiners' - so frustrated! Has anyone else experienced this?
Hey guys I started learning last august, and i was going to take a text last december but changed my mind, then my instructor has since used me as a place holder so he keeps changing my date grrrr. then i checked the other day and its now for october and it says ive used the max number of changes im allowed so if i want to make any more changes i have to call the dvsa! Im really annoyed because it means i cant even look at which dates are available anymore, and i need a test in july! i would text my instructor and ask if he has any tests for july that he can swap me into but its compliczted because he teaches my nanny too and i wouldnt want him to talk to her about it... i also dont want to use his car or have any more lessons with him because i dont think i need them now. i dont know what to do help!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending