The Student Room Group

HELP- can i get learners insurance on ANY car?

hi there, just wanted to ask about learners insurance. is it possible for me to learn and practise by having my parents sit next to me in their own car and have them teach me and me get some practise whenever i can. However the question is if i can get insured for this on a 4Litre engine vehicle. or do i need to purchase a smaller car to practise. remember this isnt my car but just driving it to learn with an experienced driver by my side
Have a look at comparison websites for learner insurance.
Reply 2
Original post by zynnjah123
hi there, just wanted to ask about learners insurance. is it possible for me to learn and practise by having my parents sit next to me in their own car and have them teach me and me get some practise whenever i can. However the question is if i can get insured for this on a 4Litre engine vehicle. or do i need to purchase a smaller car to practise. remember this isnt my car but just driving it to learn with an experienced driver by my side

You could get your parents to contact their existing insurers for their car, to ask how much the premium would increase by if they added you to their policy as a learner driver.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending