The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

arpeggio
aminalia89, did your school provide that info? Very helpful!

no not my school, this really nice man from the council sent it to me, mind you i was asked to pay £15 for a mock interview and that came with it.:rolleyes:
Wangers
Don't do that; go into Borders - lovely hot choco and read them.

Hmmm...good idea :top:.
Reply 22
neilnpatel
btw my interview is at 4:00 so am i expected to wait for 3hrs(tour ends at 1:00), i assume il be allowed to take a bag with sum reading material and my ipod. would the ipod be bad??

yeah you should wait, my interview was at 4.30 but you just dont feel its taken so long. and the longer you stay the more advice you get from med students. i bet you, you can kill time chating to the others. i took my ipod but i didnt get to listen to it! by the way there is going to be 3 other ppl with the same interview time as you so you wont be alone!

Wangers
meh, I ended up having a drink and food with people on 'my' day

LOL, i didnt have guts to touch any food, survived on a cup of tea since breakfast till 6 when i got to victoria tube station! it made macdonalds taste sooooooo much nicer!

aminalia89
no not my school, this really nice man from the council sent it to me, mind you i was asked to pay £15 for a mock interview and that came with it.

WOW!!! councils give interview advice?!! :confused: are you allowed to disclose which council it was? (just out of cuiosity!)
oh yeah it was brent

Latest

Trending

Trending