The Student Room Group
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website

Changed my mind about accommodation...

I've received an offer from Suffolk and really want to go, so all great there, but when I went to the open day back in November (I think?) I thought I would be commuting, so I didn't look at the accommodation and I also put that I would be living at home on the UCAS form, but due to several factors, (a main one being the commute) I think it would make more sense to live on campus in Athena Hall.
Does anyone know if there will be any more chances to look at the accommodation between now and September and if the fact that I put living at home on the UCAS form will stop me getting accommodation (if yes can I make a call to the uni and change it)?
Thanks so much
Reply 1
Original post by MKBH
I've received an offer from Suffolk and really want to go, so all great there, but when I went to the open day back in November (I think?) I thought I would be commuting, so I didn't look at the accommodation and I also put that I would be living at home on the UCAS form, but due to several factors, (a main one being the commute) I think it would make more sense to live on campus in Athena Hall.
Does anyone know if there will be any more chances to look at the accommodation between now and September and if the fact that I put living at home on the UCAS form will stop me getting accommodation (if yes can I make a call to the uni and change it)?
Thanks so much

It doesn't matter what you selected on the UCAS form as this is notorious for being filled in incorrectly so unis ignore it. You just need to go on the accommodation page of the website, and follow the links to book your accommodation.

If you look at this page you can see the upcoming open days where you can view the accommodation. If none are suitable, contact the uni directly as they may have other arrangements available.
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website
Original post by MKBH
Thanks so much

Hi there, its not to late to book your student accommodation at the University of Suffolk. Athena Hall is our on campus accommodation, however we do have other accredited student accommodation available, more details regarding this can be found here. If none of the open events suggested above suit you, you can contact Fresh Student Living who run Athena hall to have a look around the show flat. Any further questions regarding student accommodation please contact Infozone on 01473 338833
- Andrew
Original post by Juno
It doesn't matter what you selected on the UCAS form as this is notorious for being filled in incorrectly so unis ignore it. You just need to go on the accommodation page of the website, and follow the links to book your accommodation.

If you look at this page you can see the upcoming open days where you can view the accommodation. If none are suitable, contact the uni directly as they may have other arrangements available.

Thanks for recommending our open events Juno :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending