The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

why do you need to tell him? just let him be
Reply 2
OMG you bitch.
Reply 3
If you want him to remain your friend I really wouldn't tell him that.
Reply 4
You sound like a great friend :rolleyes:
Reply 5
didgeridoo12uk
why do you need to tell him? just let him be

We need to for his own benefit. He'll just make a fool of himself otherwise.
kiddranc
Our mate reckons her can pull women, but he's a munter.

How can we tell him that he has zero chance of getting women without having plastic surgery?

HAHAHAHA just the whole thing... ohhhh dear.

You. Are a legend.
No that's *******s. Not every girl is shallow, ugly people do manage to leave normal lives surprisingly enough. Just take a walk down town and witness all the ugly couples!
Looks aren't everything etc. etc.
Reply 8
He IS ugly though!!

He's never had a girlfriend in his life for that reason!!!
kiddranc
We need to for his own benefit. He'll just make a fool of himself otherwise.

I'm sure he'll come to that conclusion when pigs learn to fly. You're really not his friend if you want to shoot him down all the time. But I bet you're all incapable of getting with a girl without the need for rohypnol. :rolleyes:
Reply 10
I suspect a troll...

Either way, even uglies are capable of meeting people and having relationships. Some people aren't shallow and find that attraction goes beyond a pretty face.
If you tell him that then your going to lose a friend... and he will probably have his feeling hurt for a long while. There's no need to tell him what you think of him, he will find the perfect someone who is attracted to him and we all make a fool of ourselves at some point towards the opposite sex! We just learn from our mistake :p:
Reply 12
kiddranc
He IS ugly though!!

He's never had a girlfriend in his life for that reason!!!

I have a seriously ugly friend... he's had several serious girlfriends. We're talking :eek: Ugly too.
Reply 13
Why do you need to tell him that??

He might be ugly to you and to someone else he might be atractive so mind your own business with regards to his looks
Reply 14
:troll:

Seriously, look at the OP's rep.
Reply 15
McJewwy
I suspect a troll...

Either way, even uglies are capable of meeting people and having relationships. Some people aren't shallow and find that attraction goes beyond a pretty face.

I concur re: troll.
Reply 16
Tell him when you're drunk together. Then in the morning if he asks tell him you don't remember. Sow the seeds of doubt and watch him pull back...
Reply 17
I'm interested, what part of "you might as well become a eunuch and live out your days in the circus" do you think would be helpful for him to hear? Why resign himself to a lonely life when there's every chance you're talking ****...?
Don't tell him, he'll think you're jealous/ joking and won't believe you.

Pay some random girl to tell him instead. It'd be much more effective.
Seriously, girls get beer goggles too...

Latest