The Student Room Group

** Official Investment Banking Summer Internship 2018 Thread ** [part 2]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mrchemistry
Have JPMorgan actually rejected anyone for IBD? I just got another email that they’re reviewing my application and I applied on September 22nd. Tonnes applied later and have already had assessment centres. Not sure if I’m just in a rejection pool or something :/

Same. Laughed when I saw that email, I'm thinking maybe some fool in HR just hit the wrong button.

Original post by caphook
They do send rejections. so you might be in the 'maybe' or 'just in case' pool.

Interesting.
Is Citi IBD SA still recruiting ? Can anyone say they recently had an interview/something happen w/ Citi?
Whose done santander telephone?
Original post by HotTamale
What firms/ departments help you get your accounting exams, apart from Big4?

Finance grad schemes at big companies usually allow you to train for the CIMA

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Terry Tibbs
Just how desperate are you for an internship?

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ShortAMZ
Anybody heard from UBS/Citi recently ?

Got a ubs s&t offer way back in December
Original post by tazza ma razza
got rej from that - peak times lol

Ah no worries bro better things lined up for you 🙏
Anybody heard from pimco?
Just curious to ask, everyone applying on these threads is still at uni or are some graduates?
i have an interview with a boutique corp finance firm this week. any advice in the type of questions they'll ask? (from peoples experiences)

its too small of a firm to have any reviews on glassdoor sadly :frown:
Original post by PEking
i have an interview with a boutique corp finance firm this week. any advice in the type of questions they'll ask? (from peoples experiences)

Which one?
Original post by PEking

Which firm? Does it use a recruiter?
Anyone get an offer from Blackrock/go to an AC for their 'Relationship Management & Sales' division?
They had ACs with the ETF and Index teams last week I believe
got rejected from Credit Suisse ER
I have a first round interview for BlackRock. It's with HireVue, but it requires booking a time slot. Will this be a standard video interview or will I be talking to an actual person since a certain time slot had to be booked?
Reply 35
Original post by MrRandomGuy123
I have a first round interview for BlackRock. It's with HireVue, but it requires booking a time slot. Will this be a standard video interview or will I be talking to an actual person since a certain time slot had to be booked?

What team?
Original post by makrxx
What team?

Strategic Product Management. Have you done the first round interview before?
Reply 37
Anyone heard back from MUFG post tests?
Anyone know if Goldman withdraw offers for internships if a candidates transcript doesnt show a 2.1. Even if they have valid mitigating circumstances? Thanks
Reply 39
anyone heard from HSBC AM for sa?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending